Since 1980, ProTech Industries has grown to be one of the leading manufacturers in aftermarket truck accessories for the light, tractor trailer, and Class 8 markets. We employ leading metal fabrication craftsmen, innovative custom designers, and one of the best Customer Service teams in the nation. If you are a highly skilled, enthusiastic, and goal oriented team player, ProTech is the right place for you. We offer a competitive pay structure, full benefits, and above all else, a fun and always challenging work environment. Start a new adventure by submitting your resume to Protech Industries today!
We are looking for a responsible delivery driver to distribute products promptly to our customers. You will represent our company in a professional and cost effective manner aiming at increasing profitability and customer satisfaction.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Deliver our products to our customers in a safe and timely fashion
- Load, unload, prepare, inspect and operate delivery vehicle
- Ask for feedback on provided services and resolve clients’ complaints
- Collect payments
- Inform customers of new products and services
- Complete logs and reports
- Follow DOT regulations and safety standards
- Valid professional driver’s license
- Clean driving record with no traffic violations (for the past 5 years)
- Excellent interpersonal and time management skills
- Safety conscious and cleanliness with the work vehicle
- Ability to lift up to 90 lbs
- Availability to be on the road at least two nights a week
- Ability to follow direction
- Base salary plus travel allowance while on the road and possible freight program bonus.