2nd Shift – Production Assembler
Since 1980, ProTech Industries has grown to be one of the leading manufacturers in aftermarket truck accessories for the light, tractor trailer, and Class 8 markets. We employ leading metal fabrication craftsmen, innovative custom designers, and one of the best Customer Service teams in the nation. If you are a highly skilled, enthusiastic, and goal oriented team player, ProTech is the right place for you. We offer a competitive pay structure, full benefits, and above all else, a fun and always challenging work environment. Start a new adventure by submitting your resume to Protech Industries today!
Function: Produce components by assembling parts and sub-assemblies.
- Prepares work to be accomplished by studying assembly instructions, blueprint specifications, and parts list; gathering parts, subassemblies, tools and materials.
- Positions parts and subassemblies by using templates or reading measurements.
- Assembles components by examining connections for correct fit; fastening parts and subassemblies.
- Verifies specifications by measuring completed component.
- Resolves assembly problems by altering dimensions to meet specifications; notifying supervisor to obtain additional resources.
- Keeps equipment operational by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer’s instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules and regulations.
- Maintains supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies.
- Conserves resources by using equipment and supplies as needed to accomplish job results.
- Documents actions by completing production and quality forms.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Assembly skills and qualifications:
- Controls and Instrumentation
- Equipment Maintenance
- Manufacturing Experience
- Manufacturing Quality
- Mechanical Inspection Tools
- Safety Management
- Quality Focus
- Power Tools
- Decision Making
- Manufacturing: 1 year (Required)
- Assembly: 1 year (Required)