Human Resources Generalist
Since 1980, ProTech has been making rugged accessories for working Class 8, Medium Duty, and Light Trucks. We employ innovative custom designers, engineers, metal fabrication craftsmen, and one of the best Customer Service teams in the nation. If you are a highly skilled, enthusiastic, and goal oriented team player, ProTech is the right place for you. We offer a competitive pay structure, full benefits, and above all else, a fun and always challenging work environment. Start a new adventure by submitting your resume to ProTech Industries today.
The Human Resource Generalist manages the day-to-day HR functions, main point of contact for employees, liaising with other HR team members to provide excellent client service and problem resolution.
The HR Generalist is responsible for coordinating employee engagement activities, and works with the Director of Human Resources to draft, maintain, and update internal human resources policies and procedures.
The HR Generalist is responsible for administratively supporting various employee benefit plans, ADP HR support, and assists the Director of Human Resources as needed.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Coordinate and facilitate New Employee Orientation.
- Responsible for onboarding procedures.
- Ensure employees receive information regarding benefits, payroll, and information pertaining to time off and leaves of absence
- Enter new employee information into ADP HR/Payroll system
- Assist in the coordination and planning of HR training events.
- Execute and audit weekly HR reports, and ensure accuracy of employee data including new employee information and tracking and updating existing employee changes.
- Initiate confidential changes to employee data systems; ensure compliance with all data privacy and safe harbor restrictions where required
- Assist with policy development and compliance to regulatory concerns and reporting
- Support scheduling of benefits annual renewal and open enrollment meetings
- Support HR and Production team throughout annual Performance Review process
- Provide employee relations support as appropriate working closely with the Director of HR, Plant Manager, the production team, and HR Generalists
- Other duties/projects as assigned
- 2+ years of HR experience; experience working in a high growth company preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field preferred
- Demonstrate organizational skills, strong attention to detail and ability to work independently and as a member of a team.
- Possess strong, planning, execution and multitasking skills and have a demonstrated ability to reprioritize quickly.
- Must be able to maintain the confidentiality of sensitive information, issues and events.
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills, with experience and drive to provide exceptional customer service.
- Ability to partner, influence, and work effectively with all levels of an organization.
- Demonstrated ability to facilitate difficult or controversial discussions and drive to deliver resolution
- Experience with the use of ADP’s HR system, applicant tracking and performance management systems; well versed in Microsoft Office applications.
- Ability and willingness to have a flexible work schedule as needed