Information Technology (IT) Manager
Since 1980, ProTech Industries has grown to be one of the leading manufacturers in aftermarket truck accessories for the light, tractor trailer, and Class 8 markets. We employ leading metal fabrication craftsmen, innovative custom designers, and one of the best Customer Service teams in the nation. If you are a highly skilled, enthusiastic, and goal oriented team player, ProTech is the right place for you. We offer a competitive pay structure, full benefits, and above all else, a fun and always challenging work environment. Start a new adventure by submitting your resume to Protech Industries today!
This position primary function will be to serve as an ERP administrator as well as an IT Generalist. Will be responsible for working closely with a variety of technology products, from their design to regular repair and upkeep. They will provide services as-needed for software, hardware and databases; including, but not limited to, ensuring adequate network security, overseeing maintenance and upgrade of Company computers, analysis and problem solving for Company IT issues. They will support and/or lead changes related to information system issues, system upgrades and implementations.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Cloud based ERP Administrator
- Manages the day to day business relationship with outside ERP consultant services
- Manages the relationship with external IT support vendors for various hardware and software solutions
- Provide end user support to ERP system, and engineering software as well as other process support functions.
- Troubleshoot information technology-related issues for both hardware and software, and serve as internal help desk
- Provides ongoing end user support as needed
Qualifications / Experience
- At least 5 years of responsible experience providing direct hands-on support, development and technical administration for a cloud based ERP solution, ideally NetSuite with a focus on Manufacturing & Distribution.
- Experience with day-to-day technical management of the NetSuite platform.
- Experience in utilizing SQL and Java Script to support the business needs.
- At least 5 years of experience in a frontline IT support role for a small to medium sized business, including database management, troubleshooting infrastructure, hardware, and end user software issues.