Organize and facilitate maintenance on all production and facility equipment to resolve quality and production related issues with safety as a main priority. Maintains performance of all machinery and implements preventative measure to ensure function of the facility.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Responsible for opening the facility and preparing key equipment each morning.
- Perform the weekly/monthly preventive maintenance on production equipment.
- Perform repairs to production and facility such as plumbing, lighting, electrical, doors etc.
- Facilitate and complete maintenance work order request forms and preventive maintenance check sheets.
- Initiate production and facility improvement projects.
- Maintain inventory of maintenance supplies.
- Working knowledge of preventative maintenance routines
- Requires 4-6 years of maintenance knowledge and skills
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Must have basic problem solving skills
- Must be able to interact with team members and other departments to solve problems.
- Must be flexible with extended hours and weekends including emergency repairs after shift if needed
- Capable of methodically trouble shooting
- Ability to acquire new skill quickly and retain knowledge
- Must own essential maintenance tools and tool box
- Requires electrical wiring experience- 110 and 480 volts. Installing conduit and disconnect boxes as well as pulling wire.
- Maintenance welding experience-Steel MIG a plus
- Fabrication experience- Shearing, notching, sawing, grinding, simple design a plus