Outside Salesperson – North Central Midwest
Since 1980, ProTech has been making rugged accessories for working Class 8, Medium Duty, and Light Trucks. We employ innovative custom designers, engineers, metal fabrication craftsmen, and one of the best Customer Service teams in the nation. If you are a highly skilled, enthusiastic, and goal oriented team player, ProTech is the right place for you. We offer a competitive pay structure, full benefits, and above all else, a fun and always challenging work environment. Start a new adventure by submitting your resume to ProTech Industries today.
At ProTech Industries, we are looking for an individual that wants to help build and grow a world class organization through rugged design, quality craftsmanship and unbeatable service. The Outside Salesperson is a highly visible external representative of the company with the primary goal of producing sales growth in the Pacific Northwestern U.S. As members of the Sales and Marketing Team, Outside Salespeople are accountable for meeting the monthly, quarterly, and annual revenue and sales goals of the company employing sales and strategic marketing activities designed within the team and company.
The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Achieve sales growth goals necessary to support company objectives.
- Effectively cultivate new business opportunities and channel growth opportunities by communicating with other sales team members and the Vice President of Sales.
- Present products and services of the company to current and prospective customers in a way that conveys an image of quality, integrity, and an understanding of customer needs.
- Work with the Customer Service Team to execute custom orders by ensuring all needed details are captured and effectively documented for design and production.
- Provide forecasting and sales funnel information to assist in strategic planning.
- Aggressively support KPI initiatives at the regional and national level.
- Manage telephone calls professionally, efficiently and with good communication skills.
- Plan, create and present on-site presentations, seminars and education that promotes the image of our company as a leader in our industry.
- Support strategic sales plan and marketing strategies outlined by the sales team, and facilitate joint marketing calls where applicable.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- A proven track record of meeting established sales quota with a manufacturer or services provider.
- A history of success with industrial sales in the Pacific Northwest is highly preferred.
- A valid state driver’s license and appropriate auto insurance
SKILLS AND ABILITY EXPECTATIONS:
- Ability to work autonomously and have a strong internal drive for excellence.
- Ability to manage a large territory effectively in regards to time, resources, and account base.
- A self-starter with excellent organization and time management skills.
- Math skills commensurate with the degree requirements.
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office suite applications.
- Flexibility to work hours outside standard business hours if needed.
- Strong attention to details and interest in problem solving in the best interest of the company and the customer.
- Travel Throughout the Pacific Northwest US, up to 75% of work time
- Good sense of design and application of products.
- Positive, outgoing and sales oriented attitude.
WORKING CONDITIONS AND PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
- Standing, sitting and traveling via air and car for prolonged periods of time – up to 8 hours or more per day.
- Appearance at all times must represent the company image.
- Occasional lifting of up to 25 lbs.