Shipping and Receiving
- Prepare completed product to be shipped, delivered or will called.
- Receive incoming shipments of material or product.
- Load shipments onto ProTech delivery trucks, commercial trucks or customers vehicles.
- Interact with freight drivers to ensure proper loading of product onto their trucks.
- Safely operate a forklift, pallet jack and banding equipment.
QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS : To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
REQUIRED EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE :
- High school graduate or equivalent.
- Attention to detail and proven organizational skills.
- Basic computer skills.
REASONING ABILITY :
- Must have basic problem solving skills.
- Must be able to interact with team members and other departments to solve problems.
- Must be able to look for ways to make processes more efficient.
OTHER REQUIREMENTS :
- Must be flexible with working hours if needed.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to frequently sit and use hands to handle, or feel objects, tools, controls and operate fork lifts, pallet jacks. Use of a computer and processing of paperwork is also required throughout the day.
The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 75 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
WORK ENVIRONMENT: The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee occasionally works near moving mechanical parts, hot parts, cold parts, and is occasionally exposed to fumes or airborne particles.
Noise level in the work environment is usually moderate but occasionally high when in certain areas. Hearing protection equipment is provided for these areas.